Nov 25, 2017
Minimoons and Pop-Up Weddings in Texas – Episode #151
We thought it would be fun to give you some minimoons and pop-up wedding options in Texas.
Here are some of the top resorts in the state that have everything you need for a great mini-moon.
The Woodlands Resort-The Woodlands, TX
Hyatt Hill Country Resort and Spa-San Antonio, TX
Hotel Galvez & Spa A Wyndham Grand Hotel-Galveston, TX
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa-Austin, TX
Gaylord Texas Resort and Conference Center, Grapevine, TX
JW Marriot San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa-San Antonio, TX
Horseshoe Bay Resort-Horseshoe Bay, TX
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa-Cedar Creek, TX
For Minimoons and Pop-ups in Washington State Check out www.fromringtoveil.com/71
Pop Up Wedding Houston
WE NOW OFFER PLANNING IN ADVANCE
Pop and Go Weddings
We will provide the Officiant, Photographer, and Bouquet for the Bride, and Boutonniere for the Groom, small cake or cupcakes and champagne for the toast.
Pop Up Wedding Marfa, TX
AFFORDABLE, LOW-KEY AND SUPER FUN
THINK VEGAS WEDDING, ONLY WITH A VINTAGE TRAILER IN FAR WEST TEXAS!
The Elopement Collective
We simply create elopements, not weddings.
We work with the best celebrant, photographers, videographers, and florists in the world. Many talented humans with a single vision for your elopement.
Pop Up Wedding Co
TEXAS - FLORIDA - ALABAMA - SOUTH CAROLINA - LOUISIANA - COLORADO - WASHINGTON - NEW MEXICO - UTAH - GEORGIA – VENICE
I got engaged in June, and have really been enjoying your podcast! Thank you for making a show that is down to earth and fun. I am curious on your thoughts about a few things:
1) I can’t decide if I want (or want to spend the money on) a professional videographer, but I don’t want to regret not having one. I’m also confused about videography, because all I see are these “trailers” that make a wedding look like the montage at the end of a rom com...is the purpose not to have a video of the actual wedding? How would you suggest I narrow my search for budget friendly or perhaps more traditional options?
Episode #29-All you need to know about videography
2) What is your guideline for filling out the guest list? What is the protocol for inviting people you have not had contact with for several years but were important to you at a previous time in your life?
Episode #24-Your Guest List and Tips on who you should invite
3) I’m considering DIY-ing bouquets. What is your recommended vendor for flowers (Sams, Costco, supermarket, website...?) Also, is this a terrible idea? I am quite good with DIY but I don’t to take too much of a risk...
4) What are your thoughts on how to choose /create a new last name for both bride and groom to take together?
5) I have a wedding planning app with a checklist that makes me feel like I am 3 months behind, but people keep balking at how “ahead” I am, and I am confused. Some things seem reasonable to do 7 months in advance but others, not so much. What are your major planning deadlines starting about 7-8 months until wedding? Eg, when do I *really* need to find my cake baker, when do I *really* need to hire a florist, block out hotel rooms for guests, and reserve our wedding night room...?
Episode #4-Want less stress? Here's a wedding planning timeline
Thanks again for the great show, keep it up!
Remember you can reach us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
-Until next time, No Stress No Worries Keep Calm and Listen On-